Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chase

The Chase

Anyone else see the mention of City on The Chase tonight?

I saw the random thread title and thought Shandy had been at the Copydex again. (1)

(1) No.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Go on Darran, put us out of our misery? Do I have to watch it on catch up cos I'm currently watching Taylor Swift and Little Mix videos.

Neil, that'll only take you ten seconds.

Chase, as in Sandra Chase?

What's Copydex?

Gloucestershire Live made a story out of it......probably just because Cheltenham Town was one of the answers

I watched it, question was which Gloucestershire based hispter style vegan soulless club who took only 2,500 fans to Wembley in the biggest game in their clubs history got promotion to the football league in 2017 for the first time?

A - Cheltenham
    B- Gloucester City
    C - Forest Green Rovers

The contestant said 'A', the Chase said 'C'. We were left unloved in the middle.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...1TqX_n2uwvGvFM

Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer Soccer

etc

Clickbait Neil!!!!!

Explain please Neil.

They called it Soccer on Facebook.