Thread: Penalty?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Penalty?

So a Gloucester city player is running through on goal in the 90th min and trips over his own feet and the ref gives us a penalty which if scored will send us to the league for the first time in our history. Do you:

A-Say to our player he should admit itís not a penalty.
    Or
    B-Say to our player pick up the ball and send us into league 2.

Im all for kicking the ball out for an injured player and I would encourage A if it was against us but I would be saying B every time Iím afraid!

When I saw this post headline I thought Penno had been body snatched and gone to Hereford.

Take it.

Enough goes against you and there's sod all you can about those. Evens itself out over time.

Actually, thinking about it, I'd be happy to watch our centre forward drown a litter of puppies in the centre circle to gain promotion in those circumstances, and I'd even sing and cheer.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Definitely Option B. Furthermore harangue the ref to send off the alleged offender.

Briefly think of the numerous appeals that we've had turned down then think bollocks to it.

Man City or a winning team probably get one given every other game so it's bad on them. Good job it didn't effect the overall result.

Are the only choices A and B? Can we have a few more options please

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    Are the only choices A and B? Can we have a few more options please
    There are no more but Iíd be interested to know what your options would be?

Yes, but you can have an option C as it's you.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I could go through the alphabet my paella munching friend, but that would be an indulgence. C would have nothing to do with our players, it would be me questioning the keeper about his parentage.