Thread: Probable travel delays to Evesham (3 November)

Probable travel delays to Evesham (3 November)

Just a heads-up on getting to Evesham tomorrow. Judging by my experience this morning, the introduction of temporary traffic lights on the roadworks between M5 Junction 9 and Aston Cross has made the delays even worse. So allow a few mins longer than normal.
    One alternative would be to head up towards Tewkesbury on the A38. After two sets of lights (Coombe Hill for Cheltenham then Ledbury Road) turn right at the next lights towards Stoke Orchard/Bishops Cleeve. That joins the A436 and from there it's a shortish hop to the Aston Cross Roundabout for Evesham.

Thanks.

Won't bother Herr Ost, what with him travelling by helicopter and all.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Won't bother Herr Ost, what with him travelling by helicopter and all.
    Ssssh, you know I donít like showing off about it...

Is this the first home game under the new boss let's get off to a good start and bring home the bacon and start a good run up to Christmas.

Hear hear.

No easy games, but they now look like they're starting to get a little less impossible before a winnable (and absolutely vital) Xmas period.

Let's start scoring some goals and moving up that table!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

That road was the quietest I've ever experienced it. They must've all taken the diversion!

Yes- sorry for setting an unnecessary hare running....!

I got there at 7.23am you bastard.

The Donald tweeted, "Fake News" says it all!