Thread: More possible new signings

More possible new signings

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-chris-2163564

Lets see who he brings in purse strings must have been loosened

Maybe money from the cup run to be used or a few more of the current squad making way?

We need a few older faces rather than tiny teenagers, as for years City have had young loanees who were not up to the physical challenge of six foot six opponents who they came up against week after week!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

We need a few older faces rather than tiny teenagers, as for years City have had young loanees who were not up to the physical challenge of six foot six opponents who they came up against week after week!
    Early days but I agree we need experience as most kids don't cut it ( exceptions I know)
    Suspect it will be more loan kids....

Also whats happened to Jake Jackson has he been released?

We need a team of 26 year old's.

Interesting he's looking for a left back (wonder if Lewis Hall is available!) but raises the question of what role if any he sees for Noah....?

I think it's good for years we have had to make do with kids on loan and now a new manager has come in and signed 4 players and talk of 2 more in his first week. It's what we deserve,, following this club around the county and beyond for years it's what other clubs expect If Toddy has to get rid of Riccos dead wood to pay their wages so be it that's football.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Interesting he's looking for a left back (wonder if Lewis Hall is available!) but raises the question of what role if any he sees for Noah....?
    Noah has just signed a contract hasn't he, suspect he isn't 100% fit.

But I don't believe his normal position is LB is it?

More Central midfield or CB where he played for England U18?

The question I really want answered is why is Toddy doing running the line, and why hasn't anyone noticed his third hand! Once that's one I'll think about the football.

Agree that Noah isn't a natural left back, but he didn't put a foot wrong when he played there, and we kept a few clean sheets. Isaac Kelly also played in those games and also did a great job. It's no coincidence that our form went off a cliff when we started putting unnatural players into these positions.

Either way, more new signings are welcome. Hopefully help us get a high quality and settled squad.