Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today at Welling

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/...ntre/1-3614892

Who edits this? The longest segment of the highlights was about 30 seconds of nothing.
    I've not watched it yet, but moaned about the Billericay ones a couple of weeks ago and that's not the first time they have been bad. Some of the stuff included in them are laughable as to how anyone who knows football has put them in. Utter waste of time them putting them on the website like this because it satisfies no one.

I won't give them the satisfaction of a click. The highlights are consistently shite (unless you enjoy watching kick offs and keepers catching crosses). They were much better in house 4/5 seasons back.6

And they can’t even use the right badge for us

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I won't give them the satisfaction of a click. The highlights are consistently shite (unless you enjoy watching kick offs and keepers catching crosses). They were much better in house 4/5 seasons back.6

As I said on a previous thread our own in house highlights ( I appreciate it’s a huge commitment by volunteers in time let alone decent tv kit and commitment) were brilliant. This is NOT a knock to Chris Gage etc who are imo superb. Is there any chance of our own Tigers TV and I repeat no detriment to Chris Gage etc taking it in house with Ryan Butler commentating etc. I appreciate it costs but...

Second match in a row that we've conceded a goal to a free kick from outside the area on the left side drifted into top opposite corner

defending was P^^^ poor

Confucius him say,

Rule number one, do not give away soft goals,

rule number two, don't forget rule number one,

rule number three, don't forget?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    rule number three, don't forget?
    Your umbrella?