Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting News...

Exciting News...

See the club Twitter advising of exciting news coming today, any guesses on what this may be? A Trump style wall between Gloucester and Hereford perhaps?

Harvey Rivers has gone to Truro and Andy Hannah on duel registration to Evesham, so Iím guessing a keeper?
    Or it could be a winger as Adam Page has gone on loan to Evesham

Wow, I can't keep up with the changes! Thought Andy Hannah has been superb every time I've seen him, but in the Todd I Trust!

It is strange (not in a negative way I must add) to see signings coming in outside of the ordinary loop of contacts.

I just wonder (or hope) if it might be Mr Constable who I see is on loan at Poole from Eastleigh. U never know.

Triple signing including an U19 Wales keeper.

Seems Lee Mansell is a close friend of Toddy's which is a good sign in terms of getting prospects from Bristol Rovers.

Four in, four out this week - all sound to be potentially an improvement, particularly up front. The next few days will be interesting.

COYY

Wow Toddy doesn't hang about does he so different from stick in the mud Ricco well done Toddy.

Well done Toddy shame to see some go but that’s football - he has brought in players who play in areas we desperately needed. Early days I know but I sense a real buzz about the club.