Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Drum......

A Drum......

Controversial subject, and one in the past that I've not been overly keen on. I've heard that Mr Todd is a drum fan, and thinks it would help the atmosphere if we had one. I suppose there are different sorts. We've had the rattety rattety snare drum type before, and I found it irritating beyond belief, with long, out of time solos particularly annoying, but would a big, bassee type one, that uses the big fluffy ended drum sticks* be so bad?
    Just to get people singing and to keep a rhythm?

I feel like I'm trying to convince myself here.

What are people's thoughts? Maybe a Votte Twitter poll is in order.

*You may be surprised to hear I've never studied drumming or drums, and my knowledge is limited.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

No No No No

Not keen then?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Who remembers the didgeridoo we had at a match when we were at Forest Green?

Drakey purchased a drum (contributions made by supporters). However I think there was an issue/argument amongst some in the T-end and I don’t think it was seen again. Correct me if I’m wrong!

Wasn't Doc Warthoover a drummer at one time in the Meadow Park days.

He was indeed.

Its a no from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Who remembers the didgeridoo we had at a match when we were at Forest Green?
    Wow, Id forgotten all about that! Such a bizarre game.

Hate them but could understand it being used well were out of Gloucester,but the T-End there will be no need for it as Toddy will find out!