Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bromley

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    we'll have to concentrate on the Trophy now
    We are long overdue a trophy run, thatíd be great. When you see some of the clubs thatíve got to Wembley in recent years that really could be us.

Agree with most of the previous posts, not out classed by any means, just lacked that bit of class when it mattered.
    Jack Deaman, Sam Avery outstanding, closely followed by Joe Hanks, Jake Jackson and Jake Mawford.
    Great to see Andy Hannah have an accomplished game in goal.

OH and is it right that the previous regime have tried to poach Noah Smerdon and Fabien Robert since they left the Club?

Chris Todd must be satisfied with the commitment of the players in front of a decent crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post

OH and is it right that the previous regime have tried to poach Noah Smerdon and Fabien Robert since they left the Club?
    I’d heard they tried to poach Phil Gough as well

Well they ain't getting Noah as get us now on contract!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Frustrating to lose the game, especially with the goal that they scored. More than matched a full time outfit but lacking the quality in the final third to make it count.
    IMO perfectly summed up. CT I am sure knows what parts of the pitch need reinforcements and it will be interesting to see who - budget permitting- he brings in.

Quote Originally Posted by eric van der floof View Post
    iíd heard they tried to poach phil gough as well
    They'll never take him alive!!!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Spirited performance but no dice

Apart from the fluffy ones in Joe's car.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

As an aside, brilliant renditions of Atomic Kittens..bring me home again, a less than PC song re Jamal’s man hood and our love of Hereford.
    Priceless!

I never had you down as an Atomic Kitten fan!