Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabien Robert loan extended

Fabien Robert loan extended

Fabien Robert's loan has been extended for another month, great news! By the way did anyone notice he was booked in the Dorking home tie presumably for leaving the pitch to embrace the tricolour?

Yep. Glad he didn't do it for his second!

It’s absolutely fantastic news and a big FU to that team near the border..

Yeah he picked up a booking for that celebration..never in all my years have I got a player booked because of one my flags 😬

So it’s been said already, but he’s suspended for the FA cup. We’re going to play Robert Fabien in his place.

Great news Fabien is staying. He's a real difference maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    So it’s been said already, but he’s suspended for the FA cup. We’re going to play Robert Fabien in his place.
    According to the FA website he is suspended which is frustrating in such a big game! So at least he'll be available for the replay if we need him...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Great news Fabien is staying. He's a real difference maker.
    Agree Joe, he is certainly up there with all the other players referred to over the years as ‘difference makers’! 😁

Agree Joe, he is certainly up there with all the other players referred to over the years as ‘difference makers’! ��
    So many of our loan players have been no better or even worse than we already had ( Matt Yates being one exception ) I agree a great loan signing. Viva la France. Sadly the French Flag would not appear .

Agree Joe, he is certainly up there with all the other players referred to over the years as ‘difference makers’! ��
    I agree, and his goals record to date also puts him up there with some of the great 'kick the ball into the goal players'

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    I agree, and his goals record to date also puts him up there with some of the great 'kick the ball into the goal players'
    😂😂😂😂😂 We need ‘likes’ functionality on this forum for comments such as this, Neil.