Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Billericay Today

Billericay Today

Lost 1-0

However I'd have taken that before kick-off, I was half expecting a cricket score.

We drop to eighteenth, still eight points above the drop zone and only six points below the playoffs.

Whilst sad to miss this game I was at Sixfields to watch an incredible second half performance by Northampton to beat Forest Green.
    90+7 minute winner, and Mark Cooper went fully into Mark Cooper mode. Spent the whole time goading Northampton fans when they were 1-0 up.

Sounds like Todd is on the ball tactically as he made them change their formation ten mins into second half, Fair play to our keeper who sounded like he had a good game.

How do you know that? I like it if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    How do you know that? I like it if it's true.
    Twitter... If a manager makes two changes after 55 minutes itís normally tactical...

Todd wasn't managing today was he?

Either way, sounds like a decent performance. No shame in a 0-1 loss there. Excited to see us kick on.

First half was so so. Their goal looked offside (linesman was a tool). Totally battered them second half. Combination of post, keeper and then f*****g hand did for us. If it was at the other end, the ref would have given it. Best I've seen us play all season. Defence was very good but Hannah was even better. Matt who ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Todd wasn't managing today was he?

Either way, sounds like a decent performance. No shame in a 0-1 loss there. Excited to see us kick on.
    Im sure he had his say...Either way if Webby and Greener were involved aswell itís a great sign especially after the 3-0 away win to Dorking,Promising signs!

Well done today.Unlucky to come away with nothing.One of those days when I thought we were the better side and played some nice football. Billy keeper made 2 good saves and we were inches away from going in off the bar. Good performance all round. Edgy again edged it for me. Lovely ground , just what we want. Nice people and gracious hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Im sure he had his say...Either way if Webby and Greener were involved aswell it’s a great sign especially after the 3-0 away win to Dorking,Promising signs!
    Pretty sure he was just a spectator today.

Any credit falls to Webby and Greener.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.