Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Matt Yates

Would be interested to know if player gets any say or is just told where he's going?
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Some people have got absolutely no class in the way they go about their business.

Would be completely understandable if they had waited until his loan spell with us had finished and then signed him.

But to get it cancelled half way through and just before our biggest game of the season v Bromley is so disappointing.

Tim and Marc know this club inside out and yet have shown such little respect for the players and fans of Gloucester City.

Just so disappointing.

Disappointing to say the least as I said earlier in this thread is there no honour.... to put it at its best a distasteful way to do business.

Just what I have posted on HFC forum! No loyalty, respect or honour from former managers to a club they know struggle!
    If there is a God we will go to Man City (can't go to Utd as I support them) in Cup and win! Then get promotion! I won't be going to Hereford again will stick with Westfields(who also have shite on by HFC).
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

To think that I actually believed that TH cared about this football club, Should have waited until his loan had finished. However people were disappointed that Ricco left and imo we ended up with a better manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurdyrover View Post
    Just what I have posted on HFC forum! No loyalty, respect or honour from former managers to a club they know struggle!
    If there is a God we will go to Man City (can't go to Utd as I support them) in Cup and win! Then get promotion! I won't be going to Hereford again will stick with Westfields(who also have shite on by HFC).
    I felt like adding something to it, yet I don't think they understand or care how classless this move really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Would be completely understandable if they had waited until his loan spell with us had finished and then signed him.

But to get it cancelled half way through and just before our biggest game of the season v Bromley is so disappointing.

Tim and Marc know this club inside out and yet have shown such little respect for the players and fans of Gloucester City.

Just so disappointing.
    I agree if he had gone to them at the end of his loan spell with us then as gutted as we would all be I am sure we would all understand, but to do it this way is not good. Whi knows if Matt had any say it although I wouldn't have thought he would have a huge say apart from to ask if he is happy to go to Hereford.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    I agree if he had gone to them at the end of his loan spell with us then as gutted as we would all be I am sure we would all understand, but to do it this way is not good. Whi knows if Matt had any say it although I wouldn't have thought he would have a huge say apart from to ask if he is happy to go to Hereford.
    The problem is Ricco would both know the contacts at Derby and also the loan fee being paid to Gloucester, I suspect City weren't even offered the opportunity to keep him
    Ricco and Tim have both pissed well and truly on there chips and have no respect from me and I guess others at the club.