Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Yates

Yates to Hereford indeed according to their local paper. How does that work? Why have Derby recalled him from us to immediately send him to a club at the same level? Very strange behaviour.

Shame as he's been excellent. Got a lot of faith in Andrew Hannah though.

It's starting to be a bit of a pisstake now.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

[QUOTE=Joe;10166]Yates to Hereford indeed according to their local paper. How does that work? Why have Derby recalled him from us to immediately send him to a club at the same level? Very strange behaviour.

Shame as he's been excellent. Got a lot of faith in Andrew Hannah though.[/QUOTE

Strange or very clever???

Thanks Matt! Sorry to see you go, worth three goals every match!

Quite clearly being engineered by the powers that be shall we say at Edgar Street. Judging by the record there of 2 games , 2 defeats, no goals scored, 5 conceded, 7 yellows and a red he needs all the help he can get....

Pissing on your chips at this club though.

Wonder if those singing Tim's praises at the weekend are thinking again after this? Now I know players follow managers around and don't have an issue with that, but this stinks in my view and I don't think Derby come out of it very well either. Obviously Hereford have offered more money and they have gone yeah go on then, but given the agreement was until the end of the year it is a pretty poor thing to do recall him and then send him back on loan to another team at our level. Pretty poor from Ricco and Tim to go after him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Wonder if those singing Tim's praises at the weekend are thinking again after this? Now I know players follow managers around and don't have an issue with that, but this stinks in my view and I don't think Derby come out of it very well either. Obviously Hereford have offered more money and they have gone yeah go on then, but given the agreement was until the end of the year it is a pretty poor thing to do recall him and then send him back on loan to another team at our level. Pretty poor from Ricco and Tim to go after him in the first place.
    Totally agree 100%.

Absolutely f****n disgraceful!!!!.

Agree that Derby have acted very poorly here, shifting Yates over to a club at the same level.

I'm trying not to lay into our former managers here, but I must say that the fact they know exactly what we're paying Yates (and all of our other players) and are possibly using this knowledge to gazump us is pretty uncomfortable.