Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Matt Yates

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    Haha, no that would involve me having friends or at least a friend!
    ...and some ex-girlfriends 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Absolutely disgusted with what has been played out in the last 24hrs, both Hereford and Derby do not come out of this in a good light. Yes they will argue nothing illegal has gone on, but ethically they should take a long hard look at themselves, especially Hereford and the management team.
    Absolutely right, Tim Harris and Ricco should hang there heads in shame at the vindictive nature they have behaved against the club. If anyone defends Tim Harris they need to ask why someone who claims to have his heart in the club would behave in this way
    Anyway we move on and I am sure Toddy will have many contacts and give him time will build something we can be proud of
    Billericay is a hiding to nothing anyhow - damage limitation and I should think Webby and Greener will have Toddy watching from the stands until he starts after the game to observe what he needs to do to keep us in the league to get back next season and push on to the National league

Who gives a sh*t about Harris and Ricco now I don't and it doesn't say much about his ability to get players in if he has to take OUR loan players in, I believe it wasn't just limited to Yates but other loan players (not difficult to guess who) as well but he failed - so this isn't a one off!
    He only cares about his ego and I suspect this is the reason he needed to leave and also why he doesn't mention his failures at Redditch and Tamworth since he left City on his Linkedin CV - I wouldn't be surprised if H.F.C goes the same way for him as they will have little patience if they aren't in the play offs anytime soon and as we know that league is a tough nut to crack
    Directors,Managers and players come and go(unless your Webby!)

Keep us in the League?!?

We're only 4 points off the play-offs!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Perhaps TH could be the first persona non gratis at the be MP

Would always be welcome in my book, for all he's done in the past.

Returning to the thread title....

Matt who?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.