Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Chris Todd

Singer, actor, writer, cancer survivor, teacher, fundraiser .. CT is a multi-talented guy indeed. No one seems to have a bad word to say about him, and it's an exciting choice to take us back to Meadow Park to start a new journey (after securing mid table safety this year).
    The Kindle version of his book is just £3.79. No brainer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ady_G View Post
    Singer, actor, writer, cancer survivor, teacher, fundraiser .. CT is a multi-talented guy indeed. No one seems to have a bad word to say about him, and it's an exciting choice to take us back to Meadow Park to start a new journey (after securing mid table safety this year).
    The Kindle version of his book is just £3.79. No brainer!
    I noticed that he is very popular, Very decent CV aswell, He Was also capitán at a few of his clubs and played at wembly 3 times, Got ourselves a winner here.

Good luck, Chris. I think after a week or of wondering which direction we’ll take we’ve ended up with a better manager than the one who left.

He needs a flag!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    He needs a flag!!!!
    Can you put his face over Riccos? 😀

The birth year is right!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Can you put his face over Riccos? ��
    Could just get a black marker and give him some hair, will look like him from a distance

I have to admit I hadn’t heard of him, but having done some research I’m really pleased with his appointment.

Welcome to the club Chris, I wish you all the best.

COYY

http://nonleaguedaily.com/todd-named...r-city-manager

Today's Non League News

Welcome Chris

COYY

Is that an error in the article. I was under the impression he was in charge on Saturday?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.