Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Welcome Chris Todd

Well in my 50 plus years of supporting GCFC I have never been so excited,expectant and downright optimistic about the Club.
    EMG has through his usual behind the scenes approach assembled an unique board of directors and in the appointment of Chris Todd a perfect manager for our Club.
    With Webby and Greener in the background, a new stadium forthcoming my late mum who’s wishes were for us to return in her lifetime would be justly proud.

Agree this is good times for GCFC

I've just met the new manager.

He looks so young. They were all young. I feel so old!

We are old.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Not as old as me I remember Stan Myers playing!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

I said we were old, not ancient.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

In the programme interview Chris gets asked if he ever played at Meadow Park. We didn't play against Swansea City, Drogheda United or Exeter City prior to 2007 in senior fixtures so he wouldn't have, however he may have done during his youth career.

Chris has had a few different looks during his time, he was hardly recognisable in that Points West clip the other night but if he has a star tattoo on his thigh then he did play for Newport in our first game at Whaddon Road.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tigeri...57624565292671
    Last edited by Neil; 21-10-18 at 07:56 PM.

Well done Neil - the font of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    No 6.
    The prisoner?