Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weston

Weston

Have not scored in five games and picked up some injuries and a suspension following the bath game. Surely today is the day

I've not felt this nervous about a game for a long while!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Singing voices need to be on today. Everyone can do it away from home, just need to do it at home, the noise really does travel more than a lot think

Bet 365 have 11/1 on a nil nil. Presumably they haven't watched either team of late !

It's now or never, no excuses!

Today's the day that the management crew picks a team and tactics to match, to give the loyal supporters something to cheer about after so many barren months!

Hopefully a "Happy New Year" to everyone!

I agree Tommy. I appreciate it’s difficult when you are trying to put square pegs in round holes ( Joe Hanks prime example ) with the resources we have at our disposal. My team injuries etc permitting would be-
    JoJo,Hamilton,Weir,Avery,Robbins,Hanks,Parker,Bail ey,Jackson,Knowles,Pearce.

I wouldn’t want Toddies job but IN CT I trust.

Avoid the M5, nasty looking crash just before Tewkesbury and itís been recent

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    I agree Tommy. I appreciate it’s difficult when you are trying to put square pegs in round holes ( Joe Hanks prime example ) with the resources we have at our disposal. My team injuries etc permitting would be-
    JoJo,Hamilton,Weir,Avery,Robbins,Hanks,Parker,Bail ey,Jackson,Knowles,Pearce.

I wouldn’t want Toddies job but IN CT I trust.
    Agree with that team.

An attack of Bailey, Jackson, Parker, and Pearce has got goals in it. Particularly if we can get Hanks in midfield to play some passes through.

Come on City.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Avoid the M5, nasty looking crash just before Tewkesbury and it’s been recent
    Cheers for the heads up Charlie, but this has been cleared now as we've just gone through ok.

Team is:
    JoJo
    Tyler
    Robbins
    Hamilton
    Avery
    Knowles
    Josh
    Mawford
    Parker
    Bailey
    Jackson