Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dorking replay

Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    Well that was blimin good! As someone said we were clinical last night - happy Treasurer!

Got home at exactly 1.03 am now at work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Let's hope you are not a lorry driver by trade.

WELL DONE CITY!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'd always assumed Bob was your Christian name.
    Correct, but my surname also begins with B as does my wife's Christian name - so it's BB & BB - or B&B for short

Living in London means I've drifted away from City. But being at Dorking on Tuesday and getting that response from the squad after the final whistle is just the thing to entice me back! [thank you to the players] I've already matched my feeble record last season of 1 home, 1 away. Roll on Wealdstone....

Any highlights at all?

Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Decent set of highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Decent set of highlights
    Went on a bit after our 3 goals. Were they trying to make a point? 😁

A few good saves from Yates yet they were more before than after. It was as comfortable as comfortable can be in the end.

Good highlights. Their cameraman knows how to use the zoom function.

Impressed by the front 3 of Jackson, Parker, and Robert. Good mix of power, pace, and flair. All 3 goals taken very well. Jamie Edge looked like he had a good game too.

I liked Jackson's finishes. People commented that he didn't do much on Saturday but for those three goals he was alive in the box. If he does nothing but score three goals in two games then that's OK by me.