Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew 3-3....

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    If those numbers are right then it's ridiculous money. I wouldn't want us to pay it.
    We probably did in the Keith Gardner days

and where did that get us?

In big debt .. worm camera brilliant.

Big crowds, winning team,lots of fun.
    Say what you like about Stale Mince but he puts his money where his mouth is and FGR play in the football league.
    Yes I know they loose money, so chuffing what, I'm not an accountant, all I know is I want to watch a winning team.
    No wonder Rico pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    worm camera brilliant.
    Good job we didn't get a late winner, the battery ran out!

Sounds like a poor performance to give up a two goal lead. DW have got to be favourites to win the replay.

Think we might surprise them on Tuesday. 3-0 City.

Think we might surprise them on Tuesday. 3-0 City.
    Admire your optimism Neil

That's only half time!

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Big crowds, winning team,lots of fun.
    Say what you like about Stale Mince but he puts his money where his mouth is and FGR play in the football league.
    Yes I know they loose money, so chuffing what, I'm not an accountant, all I know is I want to watch a winning team.
    No wonder Rico pissed off.
    One of the stupiest posts I have seen on here for a while. Go and watch FGR then if that's what you want. If they go bust don't come crawling back to watching City. The glory years were great fun, but we had nothing to show for it and the club nearly went bust and it took years for us to recover. We all want to see a winning team, but it isn't possible and Dorking haven't won every game this season in the league below despite the fact they have clearly spent the cash. Also Ricco may have pissed off, but he didn't get off to a good start today and I would be fairly confident we might end up with a better manager anyway.

I must admit I knew Dorking were ambitious, but didn't realise they had as much money as that and it had clearly gone under the radar as they were a big price to win their league.