Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew 3-3....

Agree with DJP. AT 2-0 and then 3-1, game management should kick in and we should have stopped they playing. Felt they were the better side in first half. Would like to see the penalty again as seems to be a bit of dispute in it but why do we continue to dive into tackles in our penalty area?

Hopefully we can up our game on the 3G on Tuesday and come away with the £15k prize money

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    3-1 up 14 minutes to go! Give me f##king strength. Hopefully a new manager ships out the dross and gets in better players. Still there is always Tuesday you never know. Players said they were going to do it for Webby prove it then.
    Spot on Colin- it was interesting to see ex Herefordís Mr Beadle watching ( he crushed my hand with a handshake) . I also feel the chairmanís comments in todayís programme reference Ricco being poached.according to RJ ..very distasteful.. will see the end of THís association with GCFC . Football is a funny game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    And are paying him £850pw apparently
    Good for Dorking having the bollocks to put their money into quality players. What's up with sick note not playing again up front again?

Nobody was more gutted than him that he's not ready yet.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Good for Dorking having the bollocks to put their money into quality players. What's up with sick note not playing again up front again?
    Sorry to quote u again Colin but quite !!! He hobbled in front us as he passed us sat in the stand - being kept for today we were told ...

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Nobody was more gutted than him that he's not ready yet.
    Will he ever be...

If those numbers are right then it's ridiculous money. I wouldn't want us to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Will he ever be...
    I'd imagine everybody certainly hopes so, and soon.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Whether he s worth the fancy money is a good question but I thought Prior led the line really well..his work rate is impressive for such a big guy. Needs to be nullified on Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    If those numbers are right then it's ridiculous money. I wouldn't want us to pay it.
    He has potentially put them thru to the next round. Speculate to accumulate? But I totally take your point big risk and a big responsibility for person involved.
    Get fit soon HW.