Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew 3-3....

Drew 3-3....

after leading 2-0 and 3-1

Jackson and a Robert brace.

Replay on Dorking's 3G pitch on Tuesday night.

I'll speak to KB but its going to be tough to fill a coach in 2 days.

Any car shares?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Offer the referee a lift? He must've come on the Dorking supporters coach.

Jake Jackson and Chris Knowles were rubbish today! Sam hardly won any headers! Need a big performance on Tuesday if we are to progress!

Crowd of 333 even with free supporters coach and full Dorking one 5.00 per head!

Feels like a defeat that. At 3-1 up that should have been it but the hopeless referee gave them a chance to get back into it via that penalty. Not knocking Dorking they looked a decent side and the ref was pretty useless for them too. The amount of yellow dished out was ridiculous. What happened with their 3rd goal? Did Yates just miss it?

Any potential managers in the crowd watching that must have had a few ideas about us. Pretty toothless upfront and shaky at the back. A lot of work to do. As Dommo says, whilst they didn't bring many, the crowd was crap all things considered. Tom Webb deserved better.

3-1 up 14 minutes to go! Give me f##king strength. Hopefully a new manager ships out the dross and gets in better players. Still there is always Tuesday you never know. Players said they were going to do it for Webby prove it then.

Ventured into the posh bar (wearing jeans!!) as I was on an errand, and got talking to a Dorking official. He said Prior, the big number 9 who scored 2 today, went up with H&W last season but didn't want to play NL football. Dorking paid 40k to buy out his contract so he could join them. They ain't no Chalfont St Peter!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Ventured into the posh bar (wearing jeans!!) as I was on an errand, and got talking to a Dorking official. He said Prior, the big number 9 who scored 2 today, went up with H&W last season but didn't want to play NL football. Dorking paid 40k to buy out his contract so he could join them. They ain't no Chalfont St Peter!
    And are paying him 850pw apparently