Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Manager

agree it has to be someone new clean sweep now in all departments apart from Eamon of coarse

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    agree it has to be someone new clean sweep now in all departments apart from Eamon of coarse
    I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)!!

I am not seeing the Elton John link at all there.

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    And the two caretakers as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Just reading that Ciren have only lost 1 in 7. Charlie Griffin anyone?
    He had crossed my mind too. Depends on how much is available to fund a new more high profile name. If funds do become available then imo it would be a tad insulting to the previous incumbents.

Have just been reading that Mark Yates is available. For a minute I imagined something that I'm struggling to un-see. I'm sorry if this affects anyone else in the same way. I'm off to be exorcised.

He won't come here. He'll think he's too big for us.

The deadline has closed, so from Premier and championship contenders to national League level,who is it going to be?
    A massive decision our new board has to make.i have every faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    He won't come here. He'll think he's too big for us.
    You would think that but I donít think he will have to many knocking down his door to offer him a job with his record since he left Cheltenham, will be lucky to get a job at a lower NL side.

Whilst his Football League record since leaving us is poor, his spell at Solihull last season will stand him in good stead for any National League roles throughout the whole division.