Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Next Manager

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Apparently he used to manage Bangor City in Wales. I would rather the ex Torquay manager Kevin Nicholson though. Thought he was harshly sacked at Torquay and they had no money there so he would be used to a small budget. He even had to drive the mini bus to games. As I have mentioned on the other thread Lee Hodges would be my mine choice though.
    The ex Torquay manager would be a good shout, I followed how Torquay were getting on when the lottery winner got bored and he did keep them in the national league for a few seasons with a nothing budget.Understands the non league and would have half decent contacts.

  2. #12
    New manager - to me this feels like the natural next step in Ray Tango’s development. He has completed his initiation with exposure to all facets of the club. He is definitely now the ‘new regimes’ own guy and would bring passion to the role. And a great assistant in Luke! He could even start up his own song from the terraces, especially when banned from the dugout, which would undoubtedly happen. 😁😉

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    New manager - to me this feels like the natural next step in Ray Tango’s development. He has completed his initiation with exposure to all facets of the club. He is definitely now the ‘new regimes’ own guy and would bring passion to the role. And a great assistant in Luke! He could even start up his own song from the terraces, especially when banned from the dugout, which would undoubtedly happen. 😁😉
    I’m off to Hereford next week, they offered me a new flag and a crate of cider 😁

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I’m off to Hereford next week, they offered me a new flag and a crate of cider 😁
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  5. #15
    A well measured open letter from our Chairman Rod Jenner on the GCFC site.we need not rush into making a rash appointment.
    Exciting times.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Hereford
    Posts
    67
    Which cider?
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    A well measured open letter from our Chairman Rod Jenner on the GCFC site.we need not rush into making a rash appointment.
    Exciting times.
    Very impressed by Rod's statement. Looks really positive. They're definitely going about things the right way. Exciting times indeed.

  8. #18
    Just reading that Ciren have only lost 1 in 7. Charlie Griffin anyone?

  9. #19
    I think that the board will try and make a statement (hopefully) At last we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, new investment a chairman that is very positive and an owner who is also excited, back in the City next year all being well, exciting times ahead hope it is not another false dawn
    Last edited by GDE; 04-10-18 at 07:56 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Just reading that Ciren have only lost 1 in 7. Charlie Griffin anyone?
    Nope. Someone new please. No prior links to the club.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •