Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Marc and Morph off to Hereford

Had an interesting chat with a Hereford fan yesterday whilst watching my grandson play in the Herefordshire u17 league. He had been at their F A cup exit and had mentioned that Tim had shared the bench with Ricco. He asked me if it was Rico’s style to be silent and thoughtful. I said it was......but I seriously feel that Tim is pulling the strings. Is that a backward step for a guy that I felt was genuinely progressing as motivator and coach. I think we put a few other points to bed between us, but I was surprised to hear that the HUST was seriously wealthy but would not support the playing budget at this time due to the possible expense at running the stadium at Edgar Street which has many repair issues at present.

Things really aren't going well at Hereford are they? Reading their forum they reverted back to 10 men behind the ball at home after going 1-0 up to Altrincham!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Things really aren't going well at Hereford are they? Reading their forum they reverted back to 10 men behind the ball at home after going 1-0 up to Altrincham!
    Ye I read it aswell nearly all of their fans want TH out and saying that Ricco has to many backroom staff, The general theme seemed to be that they want Beadle back,He hasnít won a game yet has he? Surprising with the squad they have tbf.