Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Marc and Morph off to Hereford

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Now what concerns me is that Ricco might try to tempt some of our better players along with him. Joe? Joe? Harry?
    Let’s hope they are on contract...

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I don't know what an analysis does but it didn't work at city. I don't think any player has improved this season in fact I think some of the have gone the other way, that could have been Riccos negative games plan.
    The work that Luke did was fantastic, itís up to the coaching staff to then interpret this properly

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    The work that Luke did was fantastic, itís up to the coaching staff to then interpret this properly
    Exactly!!!

And correct me if Iím wrong didnít the trust and club chip in towards that fancy camera thingy? I suppose Hereford have nabbed that to?

For me i am happy as long as we have a new manager not associated with the club, nothing against Tom etc but with a new board, i believe we need a new manager chosen by the new board!! a full new start, although the old regime down a great job and can not be discounted Gloucester City FC starts now!!

This will be an interesting appointment Severn Sport feels it is done already with Kevin Richardson if it is it looks like he has a good pedigree and this would be a great statement form the board

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    For me i am happy as long as we have a new manager not associated with the club, nothing against Tom etc but with a new board, i believe we need a new manager chosen by the new board!! a full new start, although the old regime down a great job and can not be discounted Gloucester City FC starts now!!

This will be an interesting appointment Severn Sport feels it is done already with Kevin Richardson if it is it looks like he has a good pedigree and this would be a great statement form the board
    Yeah, Iíd be happy with Kevin Nicholson not Richardson,Ainít he in Hollyoaks....

Or is it Kevin Richardson that used to play for Everton

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevi...n_(footballer)

There aren't enough Kevin's around these days, it used to be a good, solid name like Nigel and Derek but it's all Jaydn's and Logan's now.

Problem with that?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I knew it!

I've just discussed it with my Son, and he shall now be known as Derek.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.