Thread: Supporters Trust / T-Enders Membership

Mark Preece

Supporters Trust / T-Enders Membership

Firstly, the Trust would like to thank all those people who have over the years have supported us either through standard Trust membership or who have made monthly contributions as T-Enders.

If you have a standard Trust membership, you will have received a renewal form with your AGM papers and we would ask you to consider renewing as soon as possible. Forms, together with the one off payment of 10 can be handed to me or Taff on a matchday. If you are not a member and would like to sign up, please see me or Taff on a matchday.

T-Enders make a monthly contribution to the Trust and we express a massive thank you to those 77 supporters who are currently members. If you would like to become a T-Ender all we ask for is a minimum contribution of 5 per month. Again, forms are available from myself or Taff.

Your membership will help the Trust to continue with its influence within the club and the local community.

Josh Cooke
    Forms will be available as from today's game. To echo Ian's comments, a huge thanks for all your continued support

Mark Preece
    Thank you for those that have already renewed or joined the trust so far.

If you are yet to renew your membership or are still considering joining, please see me on a match day or call into the new club shop. Your support is as important as ever this season.

Mark Preece
    If you haven't renewed or signed up yet then you can do so on the coach to Chelmsford on Saturday

Mark Preece
    Please call into the Club shop or see myself or Taff today to renew or sign up to Trust Membership

Ricky Chandler
    Pleased to have picked up my T-Enders card yesterday. Glad to have re-joined after lapsed membership. I think Pims Manager again originated this idea at a Trust Board meeting in Dave Adlam's Southgate Street pub long ago

Mark Preece
    A pleasure to welcome you back Sir.

Mark Preece
    For those that have signed up for the season, please call into the club shop on a match day to collect your membership cards.

Mark Preece
    Bump - please see Taff or me today to renew or sign up. Membership cards for the season can be collected today from the club shop.

Thank you again for those that have signed up.

Mark Preece
    Bump again. Thank you again to those that have renewed or joined for first time.

For those who are yet to renew, please drop me a PM or see me on a match day