Thread: Do you believe?

Do you believe?

Do you believe that we will be home next season?

I do, If not at the start of the season at some stage... Got the right people on board and everyone is getting behind it.This is the most positive this club has been in years.

The only thing that concerns me is that if we get turned down for grants.
    Last edited by Spanish tiger; 29-09-18 at 10:08 AM.

Wholeheartedly!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I do, on what grounds would we be refused grants from governing bodies?
    I stand to be corrected on this but isn’t it true you cannot apply for any financial assistance until we have a pitch of some description.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I do, on what grounds would we be refused grants from governing bodies?
    I stand to be corrected on this but isnít it true you cannot apply for any financial assistance until we have a pitch of some description.
    The pitch will be funded by a grant, Canít answer your question as I have no idea!

Banned
    Iíll be at the game today happy to answer any ground related questions, as are the Management Board and Directors who will be there also

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    I’ll be at the game today happy to answer any ground related questions, as are the Management Board and Directors who will be there also
    So am I correct?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    So am I correct?
    We need a level footprint yes, which we now have. It wonít be long until the offices in the old clubhouse are relocated to temporary buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    We need a level footprint yes, which we now have. It won’t be long until the offices in the old clubhouse are relocated to temporary buildings.
    Top man,thanks.