Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne

Eastbourne

Joe Parker has just scored but Where's Harry?

Get in there! Well done Joe.

Congratulations from Zadar, Croatia

No Jackson either!

Robert mccall is in the house

Finished 2-2 they scored after Deaman was sent off and Lidds nodded home the Equaliser deeeeeeeeep into injury time.

I thought we were bloody awful today ,playing one up front again no Harry or Jake Jackson dropped down to 17 th

Thought we were very lucky to get something out of the game today. Didn't feel like we made enough chances or any that we did have we didn't take full advantage of. We were solid in defence and it was a brilliant performance by Yates in goal. Joey P was quality today as well. I also felt Deaman's red card was justified. Fair play to the lads though for getting that at the end.

Eastbourne were the better side, but they didn't really test the keeper enough with the chances that came their way. Our first was down to dreadful defending and then the 2nd as much as it was a great cross from the free kick how on earth he was unmarked I will never know. I'm not sure it was a red myself but if you go in with two feet like that you are always going to run the risk of being sent off. Always get to get something though with what was basically the last kick of the game.

Although EB were the better side until we went 2-1 down then we started playing football, why do we not do that from the start, more urgency and a lot more passing, we need to do that from the off next week as Dorking will be up for it

Worth pointing out that Eastbourne struggle against 10 men given they conceded 4 against 10 man Slough two weeks ago. I agree we did seem to be better once we went 2-1 down.