Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Meadow Park - The New Home of Gloucester City AFC

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Never scored at Meadow Park but I did score a goal at Wembley back in the 60's.
    I need to know more about this, I am forever in awe!

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    i think that we own the structure and i understand that the plan was to have it opposite to the T end
    Didn't Gulam Patel buy it for the club as part of the sponsorship from Conexus?

It'll make a decent terrace opposite the new T-End!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Don't think you can get much more scaled down that this!

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/wp-...ised-Plans.pdf

Assume those two stands will be of a temporary nature so something a bit more befitting can be built there once we home and settled?

Neil we are coming home and when you look at it there is not huge difference than the old MP apart from the covered terrace opposite the club house and stands We will have a T end again!

A bit basic but it has cover for 1300, we get nowhere near that at the moment. I can live with this it's in Gloucester and it's ours and we will be back there next season.

A bit basic but it has cover for 1300, we get nowhere near that at the moment. I can live with this it's in Gloucester and it's ours and we will be back there next season.
    👍 and do I see outdoor Ďbarsí? So we can stay outside and purchase drinks?! Canít remember the last time I had more than 1 half at a home match.

I can remember the last time you did at an away game.

#MadHatter

Would like to think that the T-End will be the size of the Weston one but it doesn't look it.

Thing is, it's being built to this spec because no-one from Gloucester will come and watch their City's football team yet when they see what has become they'll think it's shit. Why would the club build a facility for people who wouldn't come to the "I'll come when they're back in Gloucester" Stadium when they weren't in Gloucester?

I would have said the same as Alfie not Neil. COYY in Gloucester!
    Last edited by Spanish tiger; 05-10-18 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I can remember the last time you did at an away game.

#MadHatter
    I canít 😁.....