Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meadow Park - The New Home of Gloucester City AFC

The old red brick changing rooms in the car park have also been demolished- is this not the location for a temporary portacabin type club house?

Never scored at Meadow Park but I did score a goal at Wembley back in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    went to the New MP today and there was a hive of activity with what looked like a builders portacabin being moved into place
    I hope it's not all portacabins, portaloos and temporary tin stands that comes on the back of a lorry. What we need is bricks and mortar to make it a permanent home

I think initially there will be more Lego than we would think is ideal, but if it gets us home by next season, it's a means to an end. There are some really decent prefabricated terraces in the NLN, & S. Nuneaton and WSM are two that springs to mind.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Never scored at Meadow Park but I did score a goal at Wembley back in the 60's.
    You win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I think initially there will be more Lego than we would think is ideal, but if it gets us home by next season, it's a means to an end. There are some really decent prefabricated terraces in the NLN, & S. Nuneaton and WSM are two that springs to mind.
    Cracking terrace at Weston...

I believe the temporary terrace structure we use at Evesham will go to the new MP at the opposite end to the T End.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    I believe the temporary terrace structure we use at Evesham will go to the new MP at the opposite end to the T End.
    Do we own it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Do we own it then?
    I believe so, yes.

i think that we own the structure and i understand that the plan was to have it opposite to the T end