Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: And in the FA Cup 3rdQ round we play.......

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    It's been on Twitter and FB.

To be honest, I can't remember the last time I looked at the Official site!
    I am the same, being an active FB and Twitter user, but it would be a positive step if all forms of social media / online presence were updated given that supporters are all different. If not on FB or Twitter where is the first place you would look?

Websites have had their day. The only websites I seem to look at now are for buying stuff. And occasionally for reference.

Hasn't City’s FB and Twitter got bloody good lately tho 😉

Twittering class, a bunch of pounces!

I refuse to sign up for Facebook or Twitter - the Official website is now a total disgrace to the club - I know websites need a lot of maintenance to keep them up to date, but it’s still the first place most people will look at and it gives a very poor impression of Gloucester City AFC.

If I want to check out another club, (ie Dorking when we drew them), the first place I went to was their social media pages. I'd say the majority of people are now the same, and ever increasing.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'd say the majority of people are now the same, and ever increasing.
    Impossible. You cannot stay the same when you are ever increasing.

Unless you increase at absolutely the same pace, when you remain the same. So possible.

You're right Dave.

Dorking won 1-0 today although Harlow are pretty bad. They have an injury crisis at the moment so certainly wont be at their strongest next week.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    I refuse to sign up for Facebook or Twitter
    You don't have to sign up for twitter to see the club's tweets. This link will show them, or just search for "twitter gloucester city".

Social media is where its at nowadays, this forum was dead this afternoon, no use to anyone looking for score updates.