Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: And in the FA Cup 3rdQ round we play.......

I absolutely HATE social media

I’ve seen too many kids (and adults) being bullied on it.

All about how you use it. No difference between people being bullied on forums.

Embrace it, as it's not going away!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Social media is where its at nowadays, this forum was dead this afternoon, no use to anyone looking for score updates.

That is because we were all at the game, all 20 of us!

Attendance 220 that's awful but we don't do anything on the pitch to attract more.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Attendance 220 that's awful but we don't do anything on the pitch to attract more.
    Very disappointing ( 227 I think) regardless- look at what other teams attracted 1500 plus . Let’s get home quick.

I have a cunning plan......
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Attendance yesterday was actually 272 (confirmed by Tim Clark as well so I’m not going to argue with that) Not great but slightly better than the 227 that has been reported in NLP and various websites.

Looking at their side they have a few decent attackers; Guiseppe Sole (ex-Woking and Newport) and Jason Prior (ex H&W)

Won't be easy!

I'd be amazed if their wage budget wasn't considerably larger than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Looking at their side they have a few decent attackers; Guiseppe Sole (ex-Woking and Newport) and Jason Prior (ex H&W)

Won't be easy!
    I think Sole is little more than a bit part player these days. Prior didn't play last night, but that might have been to rest him ahead of this. I know they have a few injury problems, but they have a decent squad so it is no gimmie.