Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCAFC Walking Football

Wait a minute. . . . one of our number has just said that he is an international ! Maybe you’ve all sent him PMs. Anyhow, may I congratulate Pims manager again on his great achievement.

I shook him by the hand in person.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Some people have all the luck

Tell us a bit more Pims, score, who was playing etc. How did you get selected, did you play full pace football when you were younger. What's your favourite pre-match meal.

Don't hide you ferret under a bushel

I play for Stroud at Brimscombe indoor arena, was coerced into playing by a neighbour, still play super vets ( over 50’s proper football) at 60,was recommended to go for trials, was selected after two training sessions hence I played.
    Apart from some minor NSN experience had a career in the Old bill instead of football.
    Playing in the National finals at Nottingham a week today for the over 50’s.
    Exciting times at GCFC be part of it, if it’s good enough of Alan Kennedy et al it’s good enough for us all.
    Beat Wales 4-0 at Jenner park, Barry Town FC, as for pre match meal a coffee at Cardiff services is the best I can do.

And a few diet biscuits I hope, Pims.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Sounds like Pimms needs to be our first marquee signing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I play for Stroud at Brimscombe indoor arena, was coerced into playing by a neighbour, still play super vets ( over 50’s proper football) at 60,was recommended to go for trials, was selected after two training sessions hence I played.
    Apart from some minor NSN experience had a career in the Old bill instead of football.
    Playing in the National finals at Nottingham a week today for the over 50’s.
    Exciting times at GCFC be part of it, if it’s good enough of Alan Kennedy et al it’s good enough for us all.
    Beat Wales 4-0 at Jenner park, Barry Town FC, as for pre match meal a coffee at Cardiff services is the best I can do.
    Good effort Sir, and something that can never be taken away from you. An England International in our midst!!!

Well done John.

Is international walking football like walking at the Olympics where they're actually �� running?