Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Signing

Impressive signing bon chance mon amis

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    I thought it said he played for Leyton Orient.
    I love this, it gives me a reason to look at places I never normally would on Google Maps.

France seems a strange, shapeless country with no real focal points of where to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I love this, it gives me a reason to look at places I never normally would on Google Maps.

France seems a strange, shapeless country with no real focal points of where to look at.
    I love France -

Great roads, Cheap houses, Good food - the only problem is the people that live there.

I studied in France, got a postgraduate degree in my chosen field from a French University, worked in Local Government over there for a while. Although a bit rusty now, I was fluent in French at the time and used to have dreams in that language - very strange. I first saw Pulp Fiction in a French cinema, in French. The only bit that translated properly was the discussion about Le Big Mac.

I found the French very serious people, however I quite liked them.

Bienvenue et j'espere que tu joueras bien, et marqueras beaucoups des buts, Monsieur Robert.

Neil start at the Arc de Triomphe.

Isn't that where Le Tour finishes?

Isn't that where Le Tour finishes?
    I'm not sure really, we use to do the Bristol Rd on our nights out and I never really knew where we ended up. Sometimes though we ended up in Kens and sat there thinking who is going to do a runner tonight.Life was so simple in the late seventies lots of beer and mindless violence and a splash of Brut, Happy days.

I bet Ken was sat there thinking who the hell are you lot of drunken idiots, what are you doing in my house and I'd wish you lot would do a runner.

Kens that brings back many good memories