Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hereford

We had Ken, I remember Cardiff and Dagenham , great atnosphere at them, they did not get it or learn it supporting City as that was their one and only time there!

If City were depending on their money City would have gone under soon after!

I think Rico would be barmy to go, the stadium coming to fruition, new substantial board members, GCFC inexorably linked to Hartbury College, still in the FA cup.
    And in any case does he want to second in command again?
    I speak from experience..once you are OIC then the rest is superfluous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I think Rico would be barmy to go, the stadium coming to fruition, new substantial board members, GCFC inexorably linked to Hartbury College, still in the FA cup.
    I know what you mean, Iím second in charge at home (1) and one day I hope to be in charge.

(1) Shandy, the kids would dispute that status.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    I know what you mean, I’m second in charge at home (1) and one day I hope to be in charge.

(1) Shandy, the kids would dispute that status.
    (2) So would the dog.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    (2) So would the dog.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (3)

(3) I only intended 1 laughing emoji but minimum character requirements apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I agree about Ricco being barmy if he goes, Tim is taking big gamble in pushing HFC to go full time, I read on the forum fans aren't happy at the size of the paid backroom staff and its cost, going full time without getting league football in a shortish period could take the club under again, they went once and I wouldn't bet on it happening gain as it seems they may not have learnt from past mistakes....
    Tim said in an interview in the HFC media he would love to work with Ricco again so i wouldn't bet against it sadly...

Agree with Severnside , I would suggest if Hereford go full time so would the manager and his assistant. Football being what it is would you give up your day job by taking a gamble that could end within a few months. Not only that being full time does not guarantee success.