Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hereford

Well for a man dubbed by many as Mr Gloucester City he has been Mr Redditch, Mr Tamworth and now Mr Hereford!
    Still an affable guy who I wish the best of luck .

A good friend to our club, i'm sure Ricco can work with Tim to keep us a good supply of players when needed.

What Tim did for this club was phenomenal, the time and money he gave up for this club I doubt will ever be seen again by another manager. I wish him well with all he does (unless he plays City of course or signs too many of our players!).

On a lighter note he also orchestrated bespoke shirts for City (the one's with the tiger on the back), which I think are the best strips we've ever had. So I'll be forever grateful for that!

Hope he does well too as he’s been connected with the club since I can remember,Definitely has City’s best interest at heart.

Nice picture of Tim (wearing a black & white striped tie instead of a black and yellow one) in today's Non League Daily

http://nonleaguedaily.com/harris-bec...ad-of-football

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Nice picture of Tim (wearing a black & white striped tie instead of a black and yellow one) in today's Non League Daily

http://nonleaguedaily.com/harris-bec...ad-of-football
    Tim should take up golf he has had more clubs in the past 12 months than Tiger Woods

Four? Surely a golfer uses more then that?

Tamworth have just appointed Dennis Greene!?!

God help em!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Great move for Tim that. He'll do well.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Tamworth have just appointed Dennis Greene!?!

God help em!
    He's ace!

When Steve Geddes was lining up the mascots for the guard of honour against Boston he was stood there trying to get them to shout Come on Boston when they came out!