Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Rovers (H - at Slimbridge)

Ryan O'Hara

Bristol Rovers (H - at Slimbridge)

Live commentary on www.severnsport.co.uk from 14:45.

Updates on www.twitter.com/GCAFCofficial throughout the match

Finished 1-1, they scored with the last kick of the game.

Decent game.

I really like Eliot Richards.

We have some exciting attacking players.

Agree Elliot Richards looks a cut above, the whole team looks class I wouldn't want Tims job if some has to go.

Deserved to win IMO. Pressed well, looked very organised and look good going forward.

Richards could be this seasons different gravy. Few of us at the game think we should do a crowdfunding thingy-me-bob to keep him. He looked very good.

Abundance of riches. Great stuff.

Bagasan Graham
    Good performance and agree with others about Richards.

Looked good at the back and Avery was immense as always. Liked the look of Tunnicliffe when he came on as well. Squad is looking really strong and is looking promising for the coming season.
    Last edited by Eric Van Der Floof; 07-15-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Ricky Chandler
    Taking them 50/1 odds could well be worth it. Comes to something now when you walk away from that and are slightly disappointed with a draw against a football league team

Jorge Ferro
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Agree Elliot Richards looks a cut above, the whole team looks class I wouldn't want Tims job if some has to go.
    Agree totally- for the first time in many seasons the introduction of 4-5 players did not make a difference. Very promising.

Matt Taylor
    The only difference it made was the 30 seconds per substitute added by the ref to allow them to equalise in the 168th minute!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Decent all round,looked like Parselle played left back with Lewis Hall further forward..liked that.
    Difficult to criticise anyone really, like Harris in goal he inspires confidence with Kieron Thomas and Sam Avery solid as ever.
    When I saw Richards name on the team sheet I thought it was Ricco, how pleasantly surprised I was. If Joe Hanks has joined the Old Bill this could be Elliot's chance.
    Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Decent all round,looked like Parselle played left back with Lewis Hall further forward..liked that.
    Difficult to criticise anyone really, like Harris in goal he inspires confidence with Kieron Thomas and Sam Avery solid as ever.
    When I saw Richards name on the team sheet I thought it was Ricco, how pleasantly surprised I was. If Joe Hanks has joined the Old Bill this could be Elliot's chance.
    Happy days
    Has joe hanks left? Who are the Old Bill