Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slimbridge

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Popped down to Slimbridge last night, easy place to get to less than ten minutes. A good run out for the boys Jake Mawford stood out never stopped running and some of the lads that came on second half looked quite handy. Our no 2 TTD went off early and was still on a stretcher waiting for an ambulance when I left has anyone any news on his injury.
    Tyrone Tucker Dixonís injury isnít as bad as first feared it was a muscle injury in his back but he has no breaks or fractures and should be back in the next 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Jake Mawford is an interesting player. Been at Weston on and off and supposedly he’s rated quite highly amongst their coaching staff.
    He’s also manager of their u18 side and has some coaching qualifications.
    Thought he played well yesterday, made a lot of good runs and seemed comfortable on the ball.
    Not sure he is still U18 manager though...seems as if he was part of the Street F.C side that walked the Western League Premier last season. Didn't play much for W.S.M of late as he is or was a Football Coach at Millfield School and this may be why he didn't feature much for WSM, who knows perhaps he is switching to Hartpury as a Coach so he could be a useful addition?

He tweeted something about being in Tesco's in Bridgwater the other night. That's a decent trip to Evesham for home games.

Having been to Bridgewater, I'd happily hop to Evesham over broken glass to get away from the place!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Tyrone Tucker Dixon’s injury isn’t as bad as first feared it was a muscle injury in his back but he has no breaks or fractures and should be back in the next 10 days

That's good news, seemed a long time before the ambulance arrived!

Who won the other semi final last night and is the final still at 3 pm tomorrow.

Longlevens so City got them in the final at 3:30

Cheers Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Longlevens so City got them in the final at 3:30
    I think I rather watch City in a friendly than some point less third place play off in the world cup. Coming second , third, fourth means nothing but respect to the winners of the final.

England had their chance, it should have been all over by half time with all the chances they missed. No one remembers third or fourth place.