Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evesham friendly

Not even Kev Sawyers testimonial either now

It'll be announced they've altered it to table tennis and changed the venue by 5pm
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

26 hours to go and I'm terribly excited about getting back to San Jubilee Siro...

Me too. Sad isn't it.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Me too. Sad isn't it.
    I'm excited it's the return of the flags....

It's been a bit quiet on here just lately is anyone going, 12 o'clock kick off won't help the attendance as some people work Saturday mornings. I was quite disappointed to see we only have about 80 trust members now and I expect season ticket sales are down this season, Hereford reports their season ticket sales are over 1600 this season, we can only wish.

Well I'm sat in the car waiting to go.

Whole family too, so that's at least 5!

Spent most of the game chatting with people Id not seen for a while, but I think it ended 3-3. Plenty of effort from all despite the heat

Wasnt sure if Tim Clark was trying to upstage Gareth Southgate or Acker Bilk

I thought he'd come as Mr Tumble?