Thread: Another Departure

Another Departure

Kieran Parselle has joined Chip and Ham

Good solid player with a bit of experience, if we are going to have a long hard season then that's just the kind of player you need.

Was told that Ricco would have the same budget as last season so with all these savings he's making we're gonna sign some bloody good players soon.

Soon.

Are the rats leaving the sinking ship. Fair play to Chips the're really going for it this season, where as us the only news we have is we have a new badge.

they can have him the only thing he did was the one goal (cant remember who it was against) not the best left back we have had

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    they can have him the only thing he did was the one goal (cant remember who it was against) not the best left back we have had
    Agreed - it wasn't the GOTS in my opinion - I voted for Joe Hanks

He didnít get off to a great start and I didnít think he was good enough but he proved me wrong throughout the season. thought he was a solid player and would have been good for us next season not sure how Chippenham have managed to bring in all these players have they got some big new investment ?