Thread: Ochiago

Ochiago

Heard good things about this lad from the u-18's and that he was due to do pre-season with the first team but it seems he's off to Kiddy too now

Funnily enough Neil l mentioned a young centre forward to Tim last season who plays for Ledbury Swifts along side my grandson Matt. He was so pacey and scored goals for fun. A lad called Nathan Higgs. He has just been signed by Kiddie too. I believe he is off to Hartpury next year and may come into Rico’s radar.

Iíve only seen him a handful of times but heís a real talent and wouldnít look out of place in the first team disappointing that we couldnít get him really. However from what Iíve been told by one of the lads from the under 18s Danny king will be with us for preseason he plays anywhere up front but predominantly on the right wing

So what happens in these cases? Will we receive any compensation if he signs for them? Ok heís not Luke Thomas but you never know....City are the type of club which would let a talent go but with no sell on clause.

I heard on the grapevine that a big lad from the youth team had signed for Kiddy and Ed Williams was about to sign also.

In other news, Elvis Presley has sadly passed away.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    In other news, Elvis Presley has sadly passed away.
    No! Surely, he's only left the building?