Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Player news - any idea when?

I have asked the question and am awaiting a response from the Football Club. To enable Rico to sign players on contracts there has to be a business plan in place to ensure we remain financially viable and are also able compete at our current level.

The next Trust Board meeting is in early June.

I have noticed a lot of clubs are giving out information to their supporters but nothing from Ricco or city.With rumours of Ed being at Exeter, Robbie Cundy training with a league club, Sam looking for football nearer home and Harry Williams going back to the states we could be losing some of our better players. As it's season ticket time again I would like to know what I am buying into before I commit myself. I think it was Pimms who posted earlier this was going to be a strong league with no whipping boys this season, I hope city don't become the whipping boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Another reason not to knock his input into the club!
    Totally right a lot goes on behind the scenes we donít know about.

Spot on YA. As it’s season ticket time, Supporters may decide not to renew if there is no news coming about about players or off field activity.

[QUOTE=Joe;7521]I see most other clubs have released a retained list, and some have even starting announcing new signings (Jack Compton is an impressive signing from Bath City.) I see they have also signed Yan Klukowski, must be a good bet for the play offs.

Jack Deaman has been released by Hereford would like to see him back, would like to see Jim Bowen in a city shirt again as well. Eliot Richards hasn't signed either perhaps he doesn't fancy all the travelling north.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Jack Deaman has been released by Hereford would like to see him back, would like to see Jim Bowen in a city shirt again as well. Eliot Richards hasn't signed either perhaps he doesn't fancy all the travelling north.
    I would have all three financies allowing.

If we are to lose Cundy then Deaman would be ideal replacement. Guess wil depend on money that's on offer elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Iíd have Bowen back in a heartbeat, possibly Deaman and certainly Richards...

Mills, Haysham and Ryan Green not resigned for Hereford as yet due to money offered! No budget says Beadle!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!