Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Player news - any idea when?

Finally some positive news coming out from the club.

Page did ok from the limited time he played when on loan so looking forward to see what he can do. Happy with Deaman especially if Cundy doesn’t return. Good coverage at centre half with Avery, Williams and Hamilton. Lidds has great season at Evesham so let’s hope he can replicate this at higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Finally some positive news coming out from the club.

Page did ok from the limited time he played when on loan so looking forward to see what he can do. Happy with Deaman especially if Cundy doesn’t return. Good coverage at centre half with Avery, Williams and Hamilton. Lidds has great season at Evesham so let’s hope he can replicate this at higher level.
    Big Sam A showed passion and a real desire to win games last season. So I was pleased to see Sam sign again and I think the pairing of Sam and Jack works well. Also we have other excellent players signed for the back four positions. Fingers crossed we will be hard to break down and we will be singing 1-0 to the City for many games to come.

Ricco did say on the official twitter site that he was in talks with several other players lets hope one or more are striker.

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Big Sam A showed passion and a real desire to win games last season. So I was pleased to see Sam sign again and I think the pairing of Sam and Jack works well. Also we have other excellent players signed for the back four positions. Fingers crossed we will be hard to break down and we will be singing 1-0 to the City for many games to come.
    Just need a striker to partner Joe and all the doom and gloom will lift and we'll walk this tinpot league

Ricco knows who he wants

And now Parselle has gone to Chippenham...

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    And now Parselle has gone to Chippenham...
    Didn't rate him that much, leaves Ricco a lot of work to do now.

Plenty of time to do it.

In Ricco we trust.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Plenty of time to do it.

In Ricco we trust.
    I agree the only disconcerting thing from a supporters point of view is that other clubs are signing players who imo would have done a good job for us ie Mills going to Bath. Still early doors.

I suspect Mills would have been out of our price range in terms of wages