Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 107

Thread: Player news - any idea when?

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised to see us bottom of the table this season...........for attendances that is
    Unless we start getting a few more decent players in it could be bottom of the table full stop.

  2. #92

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Unless we start getting a few more decent players in it could be bottom of the table full stop.
    We’re going to piss the tinpot league

  3. #93

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    We’re going to piss the tinpot league
    I thought we were in the National League South, not the tinpot league?

  4. #94
    We've signed Jake Jackson from Chippenham Town.

    I don't either.

  5. #95
    Exciting signing.

    He never really got a look in last season at Chippenham by the look of it. Prior to that he was prolific for a couple of seasons at Southern League level. Still only 23, and seems to just want to play regularly and score goals. He obviously isn't coming to us for monetary greed!
    Young, hungry and the knack of finishing inside the box.

    Sounds like he ticks all Ricco's boxes.

    (Seems to favour a hairband as well Herr Ost.)

    Welcome Jake!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  6. #96
    Cundy gone to Bath City.

    We knew he'd probably be off, but......bollocks.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  7. #97

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Cundy gone to Bath City.

    We knew he'd probably be off, but......bollocks.
    Disappointing that he’s gone to a rival but as you say we knew him leaving was on the cards.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Exciting signing.

    He never really got a look in last season at Chippenham by the look of it. Prior to that he was prolific for a couple of seasons at Southern League level. Still only 23, and seems to just want to play regularly and score goals. He obviously isn't coming to us for monetary greed!
    Young, hungry and the knack of finishing inside the box.

    Sounds like he ticks all Ricco's boxes.

    (Seems to favour a hairband as well Herr Ost.)

    Welcome Jake!
    Yes I see he likes a hairband but Iím still in mourning over Hopper.

    Anyway welcome to the mad house Jake

  9. #99

  10. #100

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Clickbait Neil.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •