Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Mustoe

Neil Mustoe

The Severn Sport Night In - every week on www.severnsport.co.uk

Thanks Neil another unsung hero who makes us the club we are.

Cheers Mussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    But another person who has stepped away (albeit with valid reasons) and had the club at heart for 16 years, yet nothing reported by the Club. Even more of a mystery after the success or continued success of the U18ís this season.

This sort of departure should have been a formulated club announcement and not reported via a local media outlet.
    Neil has worked his socks off in many facets of the club and this should have been done properly.
    Thank you Neil for all you have done.
    Itís now on Twitter,You need to remember that the clubs staff is not full time but I guess the local media outlet is I would imagine.Having known Neil for many a year I would say that his motives are valid reasons and not mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Itís now on Twitter,You need to remember that the clubs staff is not full time but I guess the local media outlet is I would imagine.Having known Neil for many a year I would say that his motives are valid reasons and not mysterious.
    You also have to remember that if Muzzie for whatever reason chose to speak to a local media outlet of his own accord without consulting the club then they have no control over it anyway. Once again a case of some people jumping to conclusions rather than dealing in facts

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Severn Sport is not a full time media outlet, itís a second, 40 hour a week job that nobody gets paid for!

You need to join a union.

Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    Severn Sport is not a full time media outlet, itís a second, 40 hour a week job that nobody gets paid for!
    You must really love it!

A big thank you to Muzzie from me.

All the best for the future and hope to see you rejoin in some role in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    But another person who has stepped away (albeit with valid reasons) and had the club at heart for 16 years, yet nothing reported by the Club. Even more of a mystery after the success or continued success of the U18’s this season.

This sort of departure should have been a formulated club announcement and not reported via a local media outlet.
    Neil has worked his socks off in many facets of the club and this should have been done properly.
    Thank you Neil for all you have done.

Well said Brandman.
    Huge thank you to Muzzy for all his hard work both as a player and later in training with the U18's.
    I absolutely despair that his departure has not been mentioned by 'the powers that be' but have to say I am NOT surprised.