Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Companies House and 'Compulsory Strike Off'

Companies House and 'Compulsory Strike Off'

For work I've had to research a few of our providers on Companies House and pass information on to people who know better about these things than me. I decided to have a look at Gloucester City AFC (1980) Ltd and noticed that in our filing history that on 20th March 2018 there was a 'First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off' and clicking the associated letter it seems that we were 2 months from being dissolved. This action was discontinued 8 days later.

As it's in the public domain surprised it hasn't been mentioned before - but saying that I'm no expert and for all I know it may be not so serious!

Link to it all is here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

I notice a day before the notice was dropped there was a change of details for Mr Eamonn McGurk, so this may have had sonething to do with it rather than financial.

did it also happen in 2016

Would welcome a paragraph about this in the next monthly newsletter

i understand that the budget was set and agreed a little while ago!

Thank you for the update Brandman

As part of the Q&A held almost a month ago a question was asked about budget for next season and was answered;

Have we got a budget ready to keep us competitive at this level for next season?

Yes we do and we’ve confirmed it with Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    Itís not really an update is it?

NEW TEAM???

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    Not being funny but I wouldnt call it an update myself neither, apart from saying that it's been heard the finances are now ok, but not announced formally.

Other than that it's just opinion and telling the NEW TEAM what they should be doing.