Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World Cup squad

Yep I remember one of the newspapers having him on the front page as though he had hung himself,I think your right that we are scared to lose so we didnít win,They knock players like Sterling after the season he has had,With no press we would do better for sure.

The fascination with Sterling is bordering on the laughable - he was in the papers again today because, horror of horrors, he decided to use a private jet to go on two holidays in a week.

I mean, how dare he spend some of his millions on a bit of luxury before going back to work after a week off.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Robin View Post
    The fascination with Sterling is bordering on the laughable - he was in the papers again today because, horror of horrors, he decided to use a private jet to go on two holidays in a week.

I mean, how dare he spend some of his millions on a bit of luxury before going back to work after a week off.
    That's an absolute scandal.

The objective of the press is to turn the nation against the team before a major WC, They will sell more papers if we go out in the early stages.Are there any other countries that have a press like here?

Sales of papers have been going down the shitter for years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    The objective of the press is to turn the nation against the team before a major WC, They will sell more papers if we go out in the early stages.Are there any other countries that have a press like here?
    Press in this country love to see teams or individuals fail

Sane left out of the Germany squad! WTF,They must be good if he canít get in!