Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Webb Flag

Tom Webb Flag

The Supporters Trust is looking to organise a flag that will make sure that at every game everyone knows what the fans think of Tom Webb.

The 20ft x 10ft flag will have a silhouette of Tom celebrating, his name and 3 words that we believe best describe him along the bottom.

This is not a new thing, some time ago (no doubt there is a thread on here somewhere) the idea was floated, but never really got off the ground with only limited funds raised. After the presentation night it feels even more appropriate now to get something organised, ideally by the start of the new season.

Anyone who is able to contribute, please send funds direct to the Trust’s bank account, or hand money to any committee member.

Dave is looking into whether anything supporters raised can be matched by a ‘benefactor’, up to a certain amount.

We need around £250-£300 for the intended design.

Bank details are 09-01-53 89485489, please add name and ref TWF to any payments.

Any suggestions for the 3 words we’ll place at the bottom of the flag can be posted on this thread. The Supporters Trust will consider how to make the final decision on wording at a future committee meeting.

Thank you
    Adam
    Supporters Trust Committee Member
    Last edited by Getushome; 13-05-18 at 06:09 PM.

£20 in the starting pot.

Any chance of a mock up? Will people know who it is if it’s a silhouette?

Gloucester city legend ? Simply the best ? Go on shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Any chance of a mock up? Will people know who it is if it’s a silhouette?
    Not my area of expertise, so let me look into that. I’m sure something already exists and that he was recognisable. Obviously his name will be on the flag too.

Great idea, I’d like to contribute.

I like the image where he’s wheeling away with his arm aloft in a Shearer sort of manner.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Great idea, I’d like to contribute.

I like the image where he’s wheeling away with his arm aloft in a Shearer sort of manner.
    👏👍👍👍
    I’m sure that was the one on the original flag mock up.

How's this looking for money I've got a design ready to go and I'll get one of the technology savvy guys to put it on here. It I'll be good to get it done by 1st home game and definitely ready for the visit of Torquay

Catch everyone for a whip round on Saturday when they're all bouncing for the Engerlund game!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Think I won £10 for 1st team out of WC? If so put it in fund! Cheers Shurdyrover
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!