Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cull at FGR

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I agree, Danny wright would be a class act in NLS.
    Just what we need a big rough and tumble striker to upset some of these big defenders. Lives in Quedgeley too.

We can only wish!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Thank you for your concern chaps, yes up in Brockworth today visiting my mother, still pondering over whether or not to renew my season ticket. Totally lost interest with all that went on mid season and decided enough was enough. I have to say the news has been positive this last few weeks, although the nagging doubt is still there over whether this is all hot air as has been the last 10 years. Will sit and wait for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Thank you for your concern chaps, yes up in Brockworth today visiting my mother, still pondering over whether or not to renew my season ticket. Totally lost interest with all that went on mid season and decided enough was enough. I have to say the news has been positive this last few weeks, although the nagging doubt is still there over whether this is all hot air as has been the last 10 years. Will sit and wait for now.

Go on, renew, you know it makes sense!

Glad to see they did not get you!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    If we had the cash for a marquee signing (which I'm aware we don't), I'd be looking in the other direction. Class target man, top bloke and lives in Gloucester.

I'd love to see Danny Wright in a City shirt.
    I'd have to question the fitness of anyone too tired to go out and do their own food shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'd have to question the fitness of anyone too tired to go out and do their own food shop.
    Met him briefly as he knows Rands. No retail connection.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.