Thread: Play Offs

Play Offs

Both play off games in the south have gone into extra time

In the north, Kiddy and Stockport have both been consigned to another season at this level, losing to BPA and Chorley respectively. NLN Facebook group should be interesting reading tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Both play off games in the south have gone into extra time

In the north, Kiddy and Stockport have both been consigned to another season at this level, losing to BPA and Chorley respectively. NLN Facebook group should be interesting reading tonight.
    BPA have improved... Amazes me how Stockport canít get out of this league, surely they must have a huge budget with their fan base.

I love how football can be cruel like this. Stockport and Kiddy must be squirming.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    BPA have improved... Amazes me how Stockport can’t get out of this league, surely they must have a huge budget with their fan base.
    BPA went into the game having won 5 on the bounce including wins over Harrogate, Brackley and Kiddy so clearly in form at the right time

Stockport had over 6000 at the last game of the season and repeated that again tonight
    Last edited by Eric Van Der Floof; 02-05-18 at 10:37 PM.

Evesham lost 5-4 to Supermarine on penalties. Matt Liddiard scored but Adam Mann missed the decisive penalty. Kev Sawyer didn't save any in his last match. They were all too well struck.