Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In and outs

Chris Jones

In and outs

thought i would start the thread, who is coming and going this summer, rumors and facts!!

James Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    thought i would start the thread, who is coming and going this summer, rumors and facts!!
    Facts
    I have none!

Rumours In or re-signed for next season.

OUT Ed Williams to Exeter
    OUT Sam Avery family commitments
    RE-SIGNED Hamilton. Mat Williams

Not much but I am sure others will know more for sure.

Chris Jones
    Ed not surprised, Sam will be a big miss although Spencer is a good replacement and Matt Williams is also solid

Not sure on Matt Williams IMO he is a southern league player.
    I would ask all squad back giving them the expectations of the Club, the budget so no one is under any illusions.
    Our last keeper Hannah is worth another chance.i would ask Zac Kotwica back, build the team from the back.We need a quality midfielder, a decent centre forward or two and keep the options open with the lads like Noah Smerdon.that said we must not place too much emphasis on his undoubtable talents .
    TH pre season triallists were'nt up too much last season. Let's hope Ricco has more luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Not sure on Matt Williams IMO he is a southern league player.
    I would ask all squad back giving them the expectations of the Club, the budget so no one is under any illusions.
    Our last keeper Hannah is worth another chance.i would ask Zac Kotwica back, build the team from the back.We need a quality midfielder, a decent centre forward or two and keep the options open with the lads like Noah Smerdon.that said we must not place too much emphasis on his undoubtable talents .
    TH pre season triallists were'nt up too much last season. Let's hope Ricco has more luck.
    Always the same the ones you would like to keep leaves and the ones you think aren't good enough want to stay because no one at this level wants them.

James Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Always the same the ones you would like to keep leaves and the ones you think aren't good enough want to stay because no one at this level wants them.
    Smerdon may well be an issue based on what university he ends up ato.
    May also see other clubs coming in for a for a few Thomas hasn't had a great season by his past standards but Hereford might be an issue...

As said we need a creative midfielder as Knowsley hasn't been his best 2nd half of the season and Webby is probably a squad player going forward. CF is must.....

Matt Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    Facts
    I have none!

Rumours In or re-signed for next season.

OUT Ed Williams to Exeter
    OUT Sam Avery family commitments
    RE-SIGNED Hamilton. Mat Williams

Not much but I am sure others will know more for sure.
    Thatís good because I only deal in rumours

James Palmer

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    That’s good because I only deal in rumours
    Well rumours are usually more fun than fact at City
    By the way rumour has it Wayne Rooney was seen in Nandos at the Quays talking to Ricco. Over the top but would do a job at this level apparently travelling is the stumbling block apparently.....

Chris Jones
    Rooney not good enough!

Alex Harris
    Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    Smerdon may well be an issue based on what university he ends up ato.
    May also see other clubs coming in for a for a few Thomas hasn't had a great season by his past standards but Hereford might be an issue...

As said we need a creative midfielder as Knowsley hasn't been his best 2nd half of the season and Webby is probably a squad player going forward. CF is must.....
    He won't be ending up at any university for a while, as he's not that long turned 17 and is still at school!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.